MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENT TO PLAY ONLINE CASINO GAMES
It is a well-known fact that online casinos are played mostly on computer systems. Generally speaking though, for a casino player to enjoy gaming online, there are two basic components needed to facilitate the gaming. The first is a stable internet connection, and the other is the computer system. If these two components are absent, it is impossible to enjoy casino games online. Also, when these two components are working appropriately wagering will be done smoothly and efficiently. Whether the casino software will work well very much depends on the parameters defining the system specifications.
SYSTEM SPECIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
We shall be considering various parameters and the ways in which they affect the proper functioning of our systems. Some of these specifications are:
- OPERATING SYSTEM: almost all of the downloaded software are well linked with windows only. Thus, it is very important that windows must be the operating system of the computer. If your system is having a Linux or Mac operating system, you will need to make use of instant play software. Many of the casino software providers usually list Windows 95 as the minimum requirement. Although, it is usually most preferable to use the latest windows version.
- RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY (RAM): software providers like Microgaming who offer high quality graphics and heavy game files require large RAM. As an avid casino gamer who likes to play high quality graphics games, you should do well to make use of a system that has a RAM size of at least 8gigabyte capacity.
- HARD DRIVE: Games in the downloaded software are stored in the hard drive of the computer system. Game software providers who are having more games on offer usually require large hard drive memories. The larger the hard drive capacity, the more the casino game softwares that your system will be able to accommodate.
- INTERNET SPEED: the minimum internet connection speed required is 56kbs. Dial up connections doesn’t do well when it comes to online casino gaming. Having a low internet connection speed can be as bad as having a very low system processor speed. Both can lead to disconnections and players need to log in repeatedly.
- PROCESSOR SPEED: this is the most important factor or requirement to consider when choosing a system to use for online gaming. If you are using a processor with slow speed, then the graphics will take time to appear on the screen. The minimum processor speed which most online casino game software providers consider is between 200MHZ and 800MHZ. for instance, Microgaming which is one of the leading software providers have high quality audio as well as visual effect. They also have some fabulous animations. All these requires a higher speed processor.
These are some of the basic software requirements and specifications that is recommended by software providers. If you wish to enjoy gaming online at online casinos, your system must satisfy these minimum requirements in order to have an uninterrupted gaming experience. You should also do well to to follow up on the latest updates with regards these minimum requirements because online gaming is raising their bars constantly.